Interstate Crane and Transport Hire
Interstate Crane and Transport Hire provide a comprehensive service as the transport arm of the Fremantle Steel Group, delivering our product to destinations all over Australia.
Interstate are also active in the commercial market providing truck and crane hire facilities to many repeat clients, which we believe signifies a high confidence level in the service provided by Interstate.
Introduced into the fleet in 2011 was the LTM-6.1 350 tonne crane. This particular crane arrived with additional equipment featuring a full boom length of 134 meters and a boom attachment device (TY) that supports the boom to make a lift well over 350 tonnes capacity. The crane is noted worldwide for its durability as a self-contained unit for all your lifting needs.
Also of note was the addition in 2014 of the four axle Roadwest Faymonville Telemax - 47.3meter drop-deck extendable. This unit is fully steerable has airbag suspension and gives high manoeuvrability with long loads in tight situations.
The current fleet strength is as follows:-
- 15 Prime Movers
- 50 Multi-combination Trailers
- 90 Flat rack containers
- 1 x 4 Axle ROADWEST Tele-max 47.3m, fully steerable trailer
- 1x 350T, 1 X 200T, 1X160T, All Terrain Mobile Cranes
- 2 X 100T All Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Cranes
- 1 x 55T Rough Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Crane
- 3 x 25T All Terrain Hydraulic Mobile Cranes